Honorary President Nomination
Reception held at the Kingdom of Morocco Embassy Residency in Prague, May 28th 2015
Following the Board's proposition submitted during the Alliance General Meeting held on April 8th, 2015 at Ježkova 921/8 – 130 00 Praha 3 – Žižkov, Mr. Andrej Babiš has been nominated as Honorary President of the Czech-Moroccan Alliance For Friendship and Cooperation.
On this occasion, the Czech-Moroccan Alliance For Friendship and Cooperation invited its members on May, 28th 2015 to a cocktail reception held under the auspices of Her Excellency Mrs. Souriya Otmani at the Residency of the Kingdom of Morocco in Prague.
- 15h30 - 15h50 Guest welcome;
- 16h00 - 16h10 Welcome address by Her Excellency Mrs. Souriya Otmani;
- 16h10 - 16h20 Welcome address by the Alliance President, Mr. Zdeněk Táborský;
- 16h20 - 16h30 Allocution by our Honorary President, Mr. Andrej Babiš;
- 16h30 - 16h40 Informations about planned activities for next year.
Some pictures from this reception are available under the "Gallery" menu.